Painting an apartment complex is a great way to increase the value of your property. However, painting your apartment complex can be a huge pain. It’s expensive, time-consuming, and you have to juggle the project to accommodate tenants moving in and out.
Since we know that painting apartments can be a pain for property managers, we’ve created a system to manage the process. By using Done-Rite Painting to handle all of your property management painting needs you can sit back and relax. Glen Giles from Done-Rite Painting knows how to efficiently and effectively get your apartment complex painted while dealing with all of the above issues.
With Done-Rite Painting you’ll:
- save money on labor costs
- reduce tenant turnover
- and get more done in less time.
Done-Rite is an experienced apartment and house painter in San Diego. He has been keeping apartment complex owners happy since 2006. Glen knows how to streamline workflows when it comes to painting apartments or renovating units. He will coordinate his team of painters giving you a seamless project from start to finish.
Some factors that any apartment complex painter would consider before painting your apartment building would be:
- The best time to paint your building is when temperatures are moderate
- A good rule of thumb for determining how much paint you’ll need is 10-12 gallons per 1,000 square foot
- Be sure to use high quality exterior latex paints that have been specifically designed for painting exteriors and will provide maximum protection from UV rays
- You should also invest in a good quality roller cover as well as a foam brush if you plan on using them on trim work and other areas where there’s detail work involved
- When it comes to choosing colors, be creative with color schemes. However, keep in mind what will look most attractive against the natural surroundings of your property. This includes such things as trees and bushes – don’t choose colors that won’t stand out enough against the background scenery
Painting an apartment complex is a tough job, but someone has to do it! It can be a very daunting job. However, we hope with these helpful tips (and a professional painter like Glen at Done-Rite Painting), you’ll be ready for the task in no time!
- Commercial Painters Near Me?
- Painting Company — 4 Questions to Ask Before You Choose
- Sherwin-Williams Paint Store in Lemon Grove